Chelsea v AFC Bournemouth

Proper sh1t show from the ref. We've lacked creatively but set up well and he's dropped a bollock at every available opportunity. Bring in VAR ffs

Proper sh1t show from the ref. We've lacked creatively but set up well and he's dropped a bollock at every available opportunity. Bring in VAR ffs

I'd argue we've canceled eachother out, some cracking football on display just the work rate and organisation of both sides limiting chances.

The difference is that we're not allowed to tackle and they're allowed to do what they want. I hate that the Premier League isn't a meritocracy and the big names are given favourable treatment.

Ref bottled the big decisions and Chelseas quality won the game for them. The decision that apparently Fraser had to play on Tuesday was probably not a good decision. He lacked his normal fizz. Chelsea nullified most of our threats. We could have scored a couple of goals but I don't think we necessarily deserved the win. A draw would have been a good result, but losing two-nil is no disgrace

Lerma had a good first league game, I thought Rico was better.

A reality check not a disaster.

Need to get back to winning ways against Leicester though, regain the momentum.

The win against West Ham was great, but they are starting to look like relegation fodder.

;