Dominic Solanke

We could do a swap for the liver building. Boscmbe pier going up their way, don’t tell them it’s been chopped in half.

Massively overpaid, I thought 15 was high but 19 with add ons is mental lol. Happy with Clyne though, he's easily a top 10 RB in the prem, top 5 if he gets back to his best.

Massively overpaid, I thought 15 was high but 19 with add ons is mental lol. Happy with Clyne though, he's easily a top 10 RB in the prem, top 5 if he gets back to his best.
Nobody but nobody can say it is too much money to pay right now. It may appear to be to you but we just don't know. Eddie could change a few things about his play, make him stronger, make him who knows what and he scores 12 goals by the end of the season. Gets us into Europe, £19m too much then? He could be the biggest waste of money ever. more than Wayne Fereday possibly!? :oops:

We just have to wait, see and support him. Time will tell. :)

It's impossible to say what a correct figure is for a player.
David Brooks a player who had only made 9 starts in league football prior to signing for us, 21 years old, cost us £11.5 million. What is he worth now?
Solanke, an England U20 International, a forward which always costs more, same age as Brooks.
How much did brentford want for Mepham ?

How do you judge that? You can barely get a groundsman for that sort of money nowadays.

Not sure what I think on this one. He ticks a lot of boxes though, young, English, has shown pedigree and has a decent scoring record for various international levels. But whenever I’ve seen him, I’ve been very underwhelmed by him.

That said, I remember us signing a young lad on loan a few seasons ago and not being impressed with the business at all. That was Nathan Ake, so what do I know?

;