Dominic Solanke

Dreadful signing, no faith in EH in this one im afraid... not happy at all!!!!!!!!!

Not going to give him a chance then?

When people were discussing Defoe leaving weeks ago(the start of this thread) this lads name came up a few times.
I'm happy with the signing,as he is someone I've always seen on the scoresheet in the England youth teams.
We have to be realistic,we can't sign Aguero or Lewandowski so we have to get young lads with potential.

The one club I didnt want to sign from...and we get two....more Big Deals at Dodgy City?.......I just don't trust the ' barstewards'!
But I will switch into positive as soon as they start playing..and see and hope I'm wrong to be wary!
I was way off with Lerma at the start !

Buy back clauses are irrelevant if another club wants to pay more.

I don't think it works like that at all. I'm pretty sure it is effectively a release clause fee exclusive to the selling club.

So for example, if he had a buy back of £30M and Chelsea made a £60M offer, Liverpool could (and probably would) trigger the buy back at £30M and loan with obligation to buy to Chelsea for £60M. It would effectively act as a sell-on fee.

We would sell to Liverpool for £30M and Liverpool would sell to Chelsea for £60M.

The forum would be a boring place if we all agreed with every decision Eddie makes.
Couldn't agree with you more Dan... but your post implies that Abraham is available to us, wants to come, fits our wage structure, comes at the right price, suits our style etc etc and that Eddie has cluelessly overlooked him. Maybe he has - and then you'd be right.

Could of probably got Tammy Abraham for that, top scorer in the championship.

A Wolves supporting friend of mine has said its currently doubtful anyone can get Abraham this season now, he played for Chelsea in the Charity Shield and obviously Wolves, two teams per season.

I do not want to be the new smhinto, but i really dont know where he fits in... he is slow and a big lump, hope he proves me wrong but maybe i wouldn't be like this if he wasn't £19m.

I will disagree on your description of him. You don't play for Liverpool, Chelsea and England by being a big and slow lump! Not these days at least!

I will disagree on your description of him. You don't play for Liverpool, Chelsea and England by being a big and slow lump! Not these days at least!
And you don't get sold by Chelsea and Liverpool without a second thought if you are any good. Debatable though with chelsea, but they didn't haggle and let him go for £2m- £4m without a buy back clause like they did with players like ake.

;