Dominic Solanke

That obviously makes him worth £40m. That obviously makes him worth his wages. That obviously makes him worth his regular starting lineup . That obviously makes our bestest bestest player. Such a shame he can't score goals. Such a shame goals aren't bigger to give him a chance of scoring goals. Such a shame pitches aren't smaller so he wouldnt get outdone for pace over so many yards. Such a shame footballs aren't the size of beach balls so he could win a header now and then. Imagine how much he'd be worth if he could actually do his job??
such a shame your a 1 dimensional supporter without much understanding of the game, how many chances did he have today? how many times was he set up today? we could of had anyone up front but the result would of been the same with no service he won't get goals maybe your too pissed at matches to realise this

That obviously makes him worth £40m. That obviously makes him worth his wages. That obviously makes him worth his regular starting lineup . That obviously makes our bestest bestest player. Such a shame he can't score goals. Such a shame goals aren't bigger to give him a chance of scoring goals. Such a shame pitches aren't smaller so he wouldnt get outdone for pace over so many yards. Such a shame footballs aren't the size of beach balls so he could win a header now and then. Imagine how much he'd be worth if he could actually do his job??
So....chances he's missed in last 6/8 games...list them please

Appreciate that I'm going to get pelters for this, but if the reported £35-£40 million bid is true. then I agree that we should have snapped West Ham's arms off for a striker with around a goal every three games at all levels!

However, maybe we are playing hardball and are trying to eek out a few extra mil! After all, which (non desperate) club accepts the opening bid for a player?!

Even allowing for 20% of the transfer fee over £19 mil going to Liverpool, surely we should be able to sign a young up and coming out and out international goalscorer - assuming an improved incoming bid is accepted!

Out of interest, which YOUNG, UP AND COMING OUT AND OUT INTERNATIONAL GOALSCORER do you have in mind and at what price? I’m sure just about every PL club are in the market for one of these?

Out of interest, which YOUNG, UP AND COMING OUT AND OUT INTERNATIONAL GOALSCORER do you have in mind and at what price? I’m sure just about every PL club are in the market for one of these?
The ones that have no doubt already been identified by our club's player recruitment team! Obviously!

such a shame your a 1 dimensional supporter without much understanding of the game, how many chances did he have today? how many times was he set up today? we could of had anyone up front but the result would of been the same with no service he won't get goals maybe your too pissed at matches to realise this
One dimensional supporter fed up with watching a one dimensional footballer. He'll have the gloves on again next month and that'll cheer me up no end aswell

Wasn’t amazing today but not sure the service was brilliant. Remember a great little turn and pulled the ball across which someone should have been on the end of.

Anyway....back to the chances he's missed over the last 6/8 games......?
A good striker can create his own chances when things aren't working out in the supply chain. A good striker will put himself in the correct position for another player to create a chance for him. Dom does neither. ( West ham- second half- 2 yds out- side netting)

Not sure you answered the question, just same old narrative
So to add to the miss against West ham, I'll throw in the shot that threatened the corner flag against Liverpool . I don't need to trawl through his missed chances because we've all seen them and quite frankly I don't have enough time

;