Eddie Mitchell latest

You keep telling "if only you know" well stop PM'ing people and post it so everyone knows and maybe sympathise. Until then you just look like a knob.

My experience of him is he was also a bit of a knob, but left the club in the best position it had been in during my life time.

I remember you saying the stress of your families dealing with Mitchell made your father ill. That is not a good thing obviously.
I suggest you pop down the hospital that Mitchell is in now and gloat, If it makes a sad warped plank like you feel better.
But then posting on here is easier isn’t it!!

Don’t be fooled by the bollox borisatha, very little of what is posted has any semblance of truth. Time and time again he’s been caught out, it’s both sad and amusing in equal measure.

Woken up, got to work and read this thread...
Al, you speak in riddles and expect us to be ok with you wishing another human being dead.
All I can glean from this is your family had bad business dealings with him and it cost you a large amount of money. Yes, I'm pretty sure you're going to say something like "If only you knew the full story". Well, I don't. Pretty much no-one here does.
However wishing another human dead should be reserved for truly despicable acts in this world.
It's also possible for him to be a horrible person, and leave the club in a better state than he left it.

By all accounts not a pleasant man to do business with but a critical part of our rise and I have no doubt if he was still part of the club we'd all be watching AFCB in a shiny new stadium building the fan base for tomorrow.

For 10 days I have luxuriated in the Jukebox thread. Probably meaningless to some/many, but it made me happy to be on here. This absolutely horrible commentary makes me sick. I admit to knowing none of the details, but I recognize behaviour that I don't like when I see it. The ignore button has become real.

Regardless of what good or bad he did for AFCB, or what financial harm he did to you, Al, your attitude on this is appalling. Personally, I had no time for the man while he was at AFCB. His questionable business dealings, his drunken rants - the list could go on and on.

But I still wish him well, and hope he recovers. Al, you should be ashamed of yourself.

...sorry but I’m not buying the EM saved our club nonesense.....he screwed over so many people and didn’t give a stuff about them and their livelihoods...owing loads of money to them...I don’t care about him one bit..don’t wish anyone dead but couldn’t care less about him...so no thanks from me...ever!

Jumping in here. We all love Eddie (Howe) yes? For one moment, imagine how Eddie would respond to someone who he had strong feelings about but was critically ill, I suspect it would be along the lines of everyone in the club wishes him a speedy recovery.
Please, if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all.

;