Harry Wilson

SSN

WILSON FEE 'PUTTING OFF SUITORS'

Liverpool are demanding a loan fee 'well in excess' of £1m for Harry Wilson, reports Football Insider, with the sum said to be putting off potential interested parties in the Championship.

According to the website, Cardiff, Swansea, Nottingham Forest and Derby County - where Wilson spent 2018/19 on loan - have all registered their interest in him.

Silly saying he's cr4p, look how well he did for Derby 2 years ago. He's a top-tier player at Championship level... if played to his strengths.

Looks like 3 million for a season long loan according to 1 article I just read.

Last edited:
Silly saying he's cr4p, look how well he did for Derby 2 years ago. He's a top-tier player at Championship level... if played to his strengths.

Looks like 3 million for a season long loan according to 1 article I just read.

Probably based on what we paid last season. That was reportedly £2.5m with £500k add ons depending on performances (which I’d guess he probably didn’t meet).

I like him, always has a smile on his face, even after the Villa defeat.

Pleased for him they won the title last season.

Agree - after the Villa game he said “ if you concede seven you cannot expect to draw the game 7-7”
He complimented Villa fully on the win , no excuses .

SSN

LIVERPOOL-CARDIFF AGREE WILSON LOAN FEE

Liverpool have agreed a £1.2m loan fee with Cardiff for Harry Wilson after they beat off strong interest from Swansea, as well as interest from Forest, Derby and Norwich.

Neil Harris was relentless in his pursuit of Wilson and was backed up by chairman Mehmet Dalman.

The loan of Marko Grujic to Cardiff helped them win promotion to the Premier League and with much of the same squad remaining, there is a strong belief that with the help of Wilson they can do similar again.

;