Jaidon Anthony

One player I am disappointed that he has had to be included in a deal to bring another player in is Jaidon Anthony.

He has always buckled down and given his best in an AFCB shirt since he came into the Cherries squad against Preston on 1st December 2020.

There was speculation along with his friend and teammate Jordan Zemura if they would sign new contracts, in Zemura’s case he wasn’t going to and eventually left our club to try his luck abroad.

Anthony in the meantime kept on playing, no problems or media comments re his future and then we had the news he had signed a new long term contract.

So best of luck to you up at Leeds Jaidon and hope we see you back next season in a Cherries shirt and a much improved player under the wing of Daniel Farke who seemed a decent manager in his time at Norwich and did well.

Sad to lose Anthony, always willing him to do well. But the first few games of this season probably showed a season in the Championship might not be a terrible idea.

Let’s hope he’s their player of the season scoring double figures as they finish 7th missing out on the play offs by goal difference.

Then he return to us to rip up the prem as Leeds lose ever more players and the following season drop down to league 1.

Or you know something like that. Good luck Jaidon.

Not happy about losing Jaidon. Probably as much sentimental reasons as anything as I always found him to be an extremely likable player, one that you are just willing to do well. I think he's got serious potential and sometimes youngsters need to prove this at other clubs before their talent is truly recognised so hopefully this will be a stepping stone in his career.

Didn’t want to go. Apparently it got quite tasty last night with him and Moore digging their heels in. Let’s hope it hasn’t impacted on team morale.

Decent lad and has shown more than other much more vaunted signings that have cost the club a fortune. Let’s hope they kick on and we see him back a better player.

Utter stupidity getting rid of this very able player.

What is f√cking wrong with this club..it f√cking beggars belief season to season.

End of. Fullstop

Didn’t want to go. Apparently it got quite tasty last night with him and Moore digging their heels in. Let’s hope it hasn’t impacted on team morale.

Decent lad and has shown more than other much more vaunted signings that have cost the club a fortune. Let’s hope they kick on and we see him back a better player.
from someone who knows him, it wasn't because he didn't want to go as such his preference was to stay and fight for place but soon realised he wouldn't get game time

Once upon a time we sent a young winger on loan to a Championship club, some magic happened and he came back a much better player and became a key part of our PL team. Until the spell wore off and he turned into a treacherous goblin. Enough about that specimen though, Anthony seems a much more decent sort. Fingers crossed this is the making of him and he comes back next season as an important part of firing us even further up the PL table.

I’m sad he’s gone but the bigger picture is game time and career development for Jaidon. He’s quite possibly my favourite player but his game won’t improve as much as a sub in the PL as with another fully involved season in the Championship. Naturally I wish him well and hope he’s back next Season raring to go.

I've no clue on the guy we got in, but he has a name like a supervillain, Sinisterra, (is he like the leader of the yellow lantern corps or something?)
I rated Anthony as a player so it feels a bit like swapping a jack of clubs for a jack of spades?

You'll probably find Moore will be training with the under 21's if that's true

I always thought he was 1 second behind when moving the ball, I would always say pass it but he would hesitate then pass it letting a defender cover the player he was playing to, otherwise a decent player and will be missed. Good luck to him.

Really wish him well......one of the few players in our that can actually finish....... His long term future may be as a striker imo.

Utter stupidity getting rid of this very able player.

What is f√cking wrong with this club..it f√cking beggars belief season to season.

End of. Fullstop

It could be worse you could have travelled to Sunderland and be beat 5-0 on a Saturday midday kick off in the Championship.....

Which would you rather have?

Nobody should be bullied/manipulated into going. It happens with the banished to the under 21s threat, but it shouldn't. Footballers should have greater protection against this. I don't care if it's for the 'greater good' of the club. Players shouldn't be forced out.

;