Lewis Dunk

Then after getting walloped all over the place Brooks is the one that gets booked for not retreating 10 yards quick enough.

Then after getting walloped all over the place Brooks is the one that gets booked for not retreating 10 yards quick enough.
Then Brighton players twice kicked the ball away or stopped a quick free kick and didn't get anything...
I did think the ref didn't do too much wrong today, fairly easy game to ref though.

Dunk was very unlucky to get that first yellow, it was the Brighton number 8 who should have been booked as he pushed Brooks in the back of the neck for the foul.

On MOTD they showed it from different angles, when their number 8 fouled Brooks, Dunk was close by and it was hard to see if he impeded Brooks as well. But when they showed it from the other angle, Dunk and Brooks had daylight between them, so Dunk didn’t touch him.

The second Dunk foul was a yellow.

Chris Houghton when he saw the first incident from a second angle on TV, didn’t think the first was a yellow.

As I mentioned on another thread it is about time we had the rub of the green.

PS: Just seen the comments on Match Thread.

Dunk had no choice but to clip the heels of Brook and send him down although it appeared Yves Bissouma got the first contact.

I completely agree. I also think their no. 8 was lucky not to see red for the forearm smash on Brooks’s head.

I did actually think that was a worse challenge than they made out on MOTD too. The fact he didn't actually get a yellow was bizarre.

They said Dunk didn't know he had been booked but I don't believe it. The ref clearly stood and showed him and when he got the second one, he walked straight off without questioning it.

I don't suppose Dunk would consider a move to AFCB would he. He is a quality centre half.

;