Lewis Dunk

On the Brighton website they are discussing Adam Webster from Bristol City as a replacement.

One poster mentioned the price tag of £30 million might put Brighton off.

Another big fee for a non Premier League player, if that figure is accurate.

Webster is a Sussex lad and in June 2018 joined City from Ipswich for a fee that was £8 million.

The deal would be completed by now if the Brighton negotiators didn't have to keep leaving the room for a laugh : )

£45 million? They could buy 3 Lewis Dunks for that : )

Part of me loves this, because it undoubtedly weakens Brighton, Dunk is in my opinion a liability, I've said that several times, but the fact they never even looked at us pleases me. It makes me think that they see us as equal and not a club they can plunder

edit: I say it weakens them because even though he's a bit poo and always seems to have a wobble ready to happen, he does define the club, is popular with the fanbase, and it will upset them to lose him

Dunk makes Wes Morgan look like an Olympic level gymnast, why oh why would you want that as your partnership? Wilson and King are going to have a field day next season.

These prices are what we read and hear from the media.

When the actual deals between clubs is done we normally see an undisclosed figure or broke their transfer record, which may give a clue in some cases.

It was mentioned on the NSC board that one replacement for Dunk would be Webster from Bristol City for £30 million.

These figures like for Mings have shot up this season, personally think out of all per portion.

...I think Leicester have done well if they get 80 million for Maguire (wonder IF they have to pay Sheff Utd a %)

as for Dunk 45 million is a joke amount!

....just think of all the infrastructure they could buy for 45m !!!!
Oh....hang on a minute...they already did buy it :ROFLMAO:

;