Lewis Dunk

Dunk swung his foot at Brooks, after the other player shoved him, but it didn't look like much contact, if any. Dunk should have queried what the card was for, but maybe Dean is too arrogant to give him an answer. Maybe from Dean's angle of view it looked like he'd made contact. If that was the case both BHA players should have got a card, the shove was high on Brook's neck and quite blatant.

Dunk should have queried what the card was for, but maybe Dean is too arrogant to give him an answer.

If he really didn't make any contact then you need to wonder why. Reading nsc, they mentioned that the guy that did the shove was on four yellow cards. It might have been gamesmanship from Dunk to stay quiet thinking he could take the yellow for his team mate and stop him from getting a suspension.

If so, that doubly backfired since one of the other player's yellows was in the cup so he wouldn't have picked up a ban in the current rules.

To be fair, I thought he played pretty well. Callum was very well marshalled and he very nearly scored [in the right net for a change]
I think him and Cookie are similar players, not a lot to choose between them

2 yellows = a one game suspension. Duffy has now served his 3 game ban, so Dunk's ban won’t affect the Seaweed too much.

The way he petulantly stamped on the AFCB logo in front of the tunnel as he walked off suggests he doesn’t fancy coming here :)

The way he petulantly stamped on the AFCB logo in front of the tunnel as he walked off suggests he doesn’t fancy coming here :)

He always drops a clanger at DC, would be a terrible signing. Admittedly I was keen on the idea a few years ago, given Cook connection, but not for me nowadays

...it’s a no from me!....not better than Cook or Ake...would take the bloke from Burnley when they drop!

Bearing in mind the rag that is reporting that figure.....that figure is baffling. Think the Wan-Bissaka fee has messed things up this season....Dunk is a fairly solid steady player but surely 20-25m would be the rate? Would this not mean Ake would be around 60m or more?

Reactions: OBX
They are replacing one carthorse with a lesser carthorse

I've no issue with Maguire. He does an honest job and Leicesters defence has been far more secure than most including ours .The problem these figures illustrate is that anyone approaching a semi decent CB is at a premium in this league.

;