Marc Pugh

Taking the rose tinted glasses off, you’d still have to say Pugh well below the standard today. He plays too many passes blind. I think it’s a case of him not quite being up to the speed of the game so he has to try a risky pass as otherwise he knows he’ll lose the ball.

He was better after the break and it was a great goal. We all know with time and space he can still be effective. Hopefully, he can get a move to a decent L1 club - I think he’d be perfect in the role Anderton played for us 10 years ago

Rose tinted spectacles? He was still one of the best players on the pitch today for us.

He contributed more to the game today than Mr Ibe ever contributes - Looked bright, skilful and scored a great goal - but I suppose he is not the future and Eddie is someone who is always thinking well ahead.

Pugh was anonymous for much of the game today, although his goal was superb and he actually ended the game much better.

If he does move on now, he would always remain one of our legends.

Rose tinted spectacles? He was still one of the best players on the pitch today for us.
He was maybe 5th or 6th out of 11. The players who played worse than him all had better ability. It’s obvious he struggled in his overall play. Glad he got a goal, of course he gave 100%, but for his sake, he deserves to play in a team where he can dominate games positively

He was maybe 5th or 6th out of 11. The players who played worse than him all had better ability. It’s obvious he struggled in his overall play. Glad he got a goal, of course he gave 100%, but for his sake, he deserves to play in a team where he can dominate games positively
He's not getting the game time, so how can he be expected to be the best player on the pitch? I still think he could do a job for us at this level, but sadly time moves on, and he's clearly not part of AFCB's plans any more. Absolute legend

I saw Lewis cook come out of the ground with a bin bag last season. Looked odd as you would think it would be a designer item but could be a variety of things ranging from very large object to surprise birthday present for someone or any other scenario.

Can’t help people seem too eager to post some of this stuff. The hilarious hype over callum’s agent ended up being dan gosling was it? Wonder if players do read this forum and laugh at the conspiracy theories put out there.

I heard Mings was carrying a bin bag for him after the match, do you think there's anything in it? : )

Don’t want to jump to conclusions, but he looked pretty guilty, so I reckon he was either fly tipping or transporting severed body parts.

There is NO player at Afcb with better 'ability' than Pugh other than Brooks...possibly none in our history other than Boyer and Bolton! It's only age and consequently stamina over 90 minutes that has caught up with him I imagine!!!

Well if he wants to play then he'll have to move on. People talk about his age but he's only 31, been in his prime for most of the time we've been in the prem, he's just not good enough at this level. He'd still be a good player for a championship side.

Think he should play against Everton! What more can the guy do?! He was given a chance yesterday and took it! He's desperate to play, think he is what we need at the moment!

Reactions: sdr

;