Non - Brexit

That is very true.

I think what I hate most about trump is when he mocks the UK or London mayor. I mean never have there been two countries so closely aligned than the UK and USA

Tbh London seems to have a very different opinion than The rest of the uk on most issues. Isnt Trumps mother a jock?

Uhhhh ........ US and Canada?? Or maybe even Canada and UK???
Canada is seen more of as a state like Puerto Rico lmao

I remember when I was much younger Canada had a vote or poll on if they were willing to become a state and it was like 48% yes 52% no

But yes I agree and trump says all sorts of nasty things about your leader as well. And like in the UK they respond with class and professionalism.

Canada is seen more of as a state like Puerto Rico lmao

I remember when I was much younger Canada had a vote or poll on if they were willing to become a state and it was like 48% yes 52% no

But yes I agree and trump says all sorts of nasty things about your leader as well. And like in the UK they respond with class and professionalism.
Whaaaa? Time for bed, my friend, you are starting to hallucinate!

Canada is a parliamentary system, like the UK, with the Queen as our head of state.

Twice, there were referanda in Quebec for the province to separate from Canada. But not to join the US. There was speculation that, if Canada did breakup, the geography is such that certain provinces might have considered approaching the US for statehood. But, of course, that never happened.

Whaaaa? Time for bed, my friend, you are starting to hallucinate!

Canada is a parliamentary system, like the UK, with the Queen as our head of state.

Twice, there were referanda in Quebec for the province to separate from Canada. But not to join the US. There was speculation that, if Canada did breakup, the geography is such that certain provinces might have considered approaching the US for statehood. But, of course, that never happened.

What about Newfoundland and Labrador have they ever looked at going on their own

F^^k ... got me!! :slap:
Seriously, grab some sleep, tomorrow will be a long and exciting day. Hope you brought video and photo equipment. Come to think of it, would be a good YouTube ... our day at Vitality Stadium!
Ha we will be up at 5 am regardless. Son passed out in bed I snuck down to the Marriott bar with my jersey on to savor some Jameson and the atmosphere.

What about Newfoundland and Labrador have they ever looked at going on their own
Economically challenged region. Not a lot of industry, historically natural resources (fisheries, oil, mining) but the fisheries have diminished some. Some service industry emerging. Great people (see "Come From Away") with cultural ties linked to the UK, and spectacular scenery. The last to join Canada in 1949. Population only about 0.5M, cannot see that working "on their own".

While we get bamboozled about our future with or without the EU...if anyone wants to catch up on how far behind the Rest of the World we are ....just pick up any of the latest magazines on Railways or Shipping and look at some of the technology we are Not involved with in either Manufacture or Usage.....Europe itself, in particular Rail, Austria, Netherlands, Denmark, Checks/Slovakia, Hungary, Italy all providing better Transport infrastructure for their peoples !We can't even link Dorset with Devon effectively! We are behind Europe...not in it!
The Far East with Shipping.......oh f##k just look at the mags!

While we get bamboozled about our future with or without the EU...if anyone wants to catch up on how far behind the Rest of the World we are ....just pick up any of the latest magazines on Railways or Shipping and look at some of the technology we are Not involved with in either Manufacture or Usage.....Europe itself, in particular Rail, Austria, Netherlands, Denmark, Checks/Slovakia, Hungary, Italy all providing better Transport infrastructure for their peoples !We can't even link Dorset with Devon effectively! We are behind Europe...not in it!
The Far East with Shipping.......oh f##k just look at the mags!
Fair point, Bill, our railways are the laughing stock of the world.

;