Non - Brexit

Just watched Newsnight and it appears the Northern Irish are now wanting to turn their backs on Brexit which leaves the DUP in a tricky position.

Might as well start this thread again.
After the Exit poll was announced, the Danes have just said they they are looking forward to making trade deals with Britain concerning fishing rights and dairy exports if Brexit goes ahead.

Poor ol' 'Sir' Ed Davey.. the silly bugger is Still chuntering merrily about Remain...and finding things " truly alarming".
Someone needs whisper in his ear. ." .in another couple of years mateypoops... you can knock on doors prior to an election and tell voters all about what you know and they dont".
God its a Laugh a Minute...this ere Pollytics!

Well its nearly time - assuming its gonna happen on the 31st. Im still not convinced we will!
I voted to come Out.....but ive kinda like changed my mind. Bit of a daft idea in hindsight. If we had come Out the next day after the Ref...in fact the same day as per Democracy..I'd have been happy with that..but I dunno now...things change with Trump kicking up sh#t and Climate change , Irish and Scots on Heat etc. maybe it was best to Stick with the Euro Mob.

:shrug:

Farage has left the Arena with the flags...

but we are STILL Paying into their Budget and Abiding by their Rules past Friday....with No Internal Representation( as if we ever did with that Pr#c in there)....so....How are we Out?
Seeing Mother Widdecombe waving her flag..my God how embarrassing! Stupid Cow!

And I voted Leave! This next year, I imagine will show whether we got it wrong or not or at least give a reasonable indication.

I have a feeling we WILL end up back IN at some juncture....with new initiatives from future Governments across the Divide.

Last edited:

;