Non - Bury FC

Bolton v Bury fixture on 8th of Sept. will be of high emotion if it happens.
Thought maybe the Manchester giants might have offered some help to these stricken neighbours...but it seems not.
But they can always find a picture of E.Howe and J.Tindall staring into the mist on a training ground far south...and think things ahead...

I’m sure I read this morning one of the owners of this company is the partner of the current club owners Daughter.

Hope I’m wrong but seems to me like the current owner who doesn’t seem fit to run a club is not willing to let go and has found a way to hold on

I’m sure I read this morning one of the owners of this company is the partner of the current club owners Daughter.

Hope I’m wrong but seems to me like the current owner who doesn’t seem fit to run a club is not willing to let go and has found a way to hold on

If I understood it correctly, the partner of the daughters owner is the one who “bought” the largest debt so they could control the CVA.

The sight of this Dale matey sat slumped across two chairs casually waving his arms and twiddling his digits during the interview....was like a Snail who had gatecrashed a Slugs stagdo ! He didnt seem to know why he was there where he wasnt wanted ! He will slide off to some other ill- fated venture and claim he was an essential step in Bury's survival !

Always looked a bit of a shithole every time we visited but that's not really an indicator of a clubs fortunes. (Apparently more than a third of Bury's kids live in poverty according to their local rag) so yep probably a struggling town.

Best of luck to them.

Put it this way - not as wealthy as Wimbledon!

David Conn

BREAKING: Bury FC Crisis: The proposed purchase by C & N Sporting Risk is OFF; owner Steve Dale was given until 5pm today for it to complete or the club would be expelled from the Football League, so this really could be the end.

Not good at any level. The truth will out but it will be at the wake when we find out what really happened. Gutted for their fans.

Feel for everybody involved with the club and the town. We diced with death and survived for that we are eternally grateful. We did our bit at the Winter Gardens never let that be forgotten.

As has been said shame on football, both EFL and the PL, for it to happen on their watch with all that money slopping around.

Bizarre statement considering fans have been inside the ground all day cleaning etc in the hopes of having the ground ready for a fixture at some point.

Meanwhile Sky Sports have had a countdown clock on screen like its transfer deadline day.

Bizarre statement considering fans have been inside the ground all day cleaning etc in the hopes of having the ground ready for a fixture at some point.

Meanwhile Sky Sports have had a countdown clock on screen like its transfer deadline day.

They like their countdown clocks.

Have they? Been watching SSN since 2pm and not seen it.

;