Non - Tokyo Olympics

Excellent start to the day.
Stayed up and watched the Triathlon last night. Really thought our guy Yee was going to get gold but the Norwegian just kept gritting his teeth and going and going. Jeez, what a tough event that is. Yee got the silver though and a great performance from someone who nearly didn't make the squad.,

Excellent start to the day.
Stayed up and watched the Triathlon last night. Really thought our guy Yee was going to get gold but the Norwegian just kept gritting his teeth and going and going. Jeez, what a tough event that is. Yee got the silver though and a great performance from someone who nearly didn't make the squad.,

Really nice kid. He runs for Kent AC, our (Herne Hill) friendly rivals in the South London athletics scene. Had a chat with him when loads of us were on our way to Brum for a road relay event. Very talented, 27.30 odd for 10,000m on the track too.

Makes you sick :grinning:

What happened to Russia? found guilty of drugs, got a 2 year ban, but still allowed to enter under a different name ROC.

In 2020, the CAS sanctioned Russia due to several doping violations, banning it from all major sporting events for two years (a reduction from the four years ban established in 2019 by the World Anti-Doping Agency).
Regarding the uniforms worn by the athletes, the Russian flag is not allowed, but the colors of the flag will be permitted.
When a Russian athlete reaches the podium after winning a gold medal, the Russian anthem won't be played. Instead, music by composer Pyotr Tchaikovsky,

Here is a deal.....just to illustrate a theme .

Right here Go. - my missus.. puts on her TV on....she see Tikwondo thing in action...she ask me .." Why are they kicking each other..ye Gods says me. ..that's what they do....then I asks her. " Do stags rutting on a Scottish hill give a monkeys f√ck about the Olpymlics as Prints Charles shoots the poor bustards."....nah!
Sh*t Planit.... another 4 years or so I'll have had enough ..probably take myself off the twaatin spinning thing ...
Fπ¢k it live had a fewx savo.need to get to the grit an dust about stiff!

Oplymnics ..Flags Rags Bags Stags. time trials n P twattin B's..shove it allup youse ass sideways..with theck veckin Glld Sliver and Bronx !
I might try and edit this shot wehñ I've bosered up a bitt later!

;