Post-match thoughts v Spurs

Woah there cowboy ! Dom had a good game and I'm pointing that out. It doesn't mean I'm his number one fan. Not by a long chalk. Today was one of those games where things clicked, the players clicked, the opposition were clueless, changes to the starting 11 that worked and by the love of the football Gods Solanke didn't stumble around like p1ssed up elephant. I haven't been doom and gloom all week. In fact I don't believe I've made a single post predicting what would happen yesterday or anything derogatory about players except Solanke . So not trying to win anyone over. Certainly not sitting on the fence and pleased that Solanke finally made a useful
contribution to helping my team, note the word team, win.

Not a more important member to our team to make it tick IMO we all have our opinions I suppose UTCIAD

Reactions: drd
One of the great Prem away days!

Pre-game in a Spurs pub to meet a mate having to listen to Spurs fans thinking they were going to walk all over little old Bournemouth.

The ref bias wasn’t even subtle, it was appalling. We nearly suffered the same fate as Brighton, it almost looks corrupt.

Team were outstanding. Rothwell for me the difference maker in recent times - we have a midfielder who can drive the play forward. Solanke MOM. Gary O’Neil superb, he has been building the team towards the performances we have seen since January and results have come with it.

Supporters were brilliant, atmosphere was tops.

And to think I nearly didn’t make this one. So glad I did! What a day! UTCIAD!

Not ridiculous at all. 5 goals isn't enough. Oh , sorry.....FFS.....stomp off.....change name.....come back.....still act like a cnut
The fact that you have to keep mentioning the name change shows that you don’t really have a leg to stand on in this discussion. Try to respond without mentioning it.

I’m not a cnut, I just think that your opinion is ludicrous. I don’t disagree that he needs to be scoring more than 5 goals, I do disagree that he needs to be getting 10-15 goals as well as circa ten assists to be PL standard, it’s a silly comment.

The fact that you have to keep mentioning the name change shows that you don’t really have a leg to stand on in this discussion. Try to respond without mentioning it.

I’m not a cnut, I just think that your opinion is ludicrous. I don’t disagree that he needs to be scoring more than 5 goals, I do disagree that he needs to be getting 10-15 goals as well as circa ten assists to be PL standard, it’s a silly comment.
I bow down to your superior football knowledge . All hail Waz...sorry...KK :bow:

I bow down to your superior football knowledge . All hail Waz...sorry...KK :bow:
Again, couldn’t respond without mentioning it, says a lot. And I think you will find that if you believe that a striker needs to get 10+ goals AND assists to be PL standard then everybody has superior footballing knowledge to you, because very few will ever achieve that.

Again, couldn’t respond without mentioning it, says a lot. And I think you will find that if you believe that a striker needs to get 10+ goals AND assists to be PL standard then everybody has superior footballing knowledge to you, because very few will ever achieve that.
:bow:

Woah there cowboy ! Dom had a good game and I'm pointing that out. It doesn't mean I'm his number one fan. Not by a long chalk. Today was one of those games where things clicked, the players clicked, the opposition were clueless, changes to the starting 11 that worked and by the love of the football Gods Solanke didn't stumble around like p1ssed up elephant. I haven't been doom and gloom all week. In fact I don't believe I've made a single post predicting what would happen yesterday or anything derogatory about players except Solanke . So not trying to win anyone over. Certainly not sitting on the fence and pleased that Solanke finally made a useful contribution to helping my team, note the word team, win.
your posts often come across as half glass empty, I often wonder if you actually enjoy watching us!

You don't like people mentioning your name change ? Well get used to it ....you made some outrageous statements last season, then disappeared with your tail between your legs......then reappeared with a name change....what was worse you didn't even have the guts to admit it when called out over it.
Think that says far more about who you are than anyone picking you up on it.

You don't like people mentioning your name change ? Well get used to it ....you made some outrageous statements last season, then disappeared with your tail between your legs......then reappeared with a name change....what was worse you didn't even have the guts to admit it when called out over it.
Fair enough.

the thing is the name change has been gone over so many times, it seems now people use it mainly when they can't come up with a counter argument about the topic being discussed.

your posts often come across as half glass empty, I often wonder if you actually enjoy watching us!
I don't always enjoy watching us , who does? Sometimes we're bl00dy awful. Days like yesterday are wonderful. Ive sat in the same seat since we moved into the new DC and made good friends with those directly around me, many who have also been there the same amount of time. I'm actually dreading moving to a new stadium and having to pick a new seat and wondering who'll I'll be next too. I love our stadium and don't really want to move at all. I love going to games. The pre match beer. Meeting up with mates. Walking to the stadium. I don't always enjoy it afterwards though. Nothing I can do about . I'm a Cherry and I can't change that . Half glass full or glass half empty. My club has given me a lot of incredible memories and experiences over the last 10 years especially and unfortunately I've lost friends and fellow supporters over those years who I can't enjoy those moments with anymore but I still go. I still sing. I still moan. I still cheer. I still throw my arms up in frustration. I have my opinions on our players, like many in here and many that I disagree with. I don't pull them up in it though. It's their choice . I don't trawl through old posts just so I can put a fellow supporter down. Their opinion and their entitled to it. The fact is in the ' real world" I would have absolutely zero in common with many on here except for the love of the team we follow. So if I come across as half glass empty I don't care . I'll still be there next Saturday cheering the lads on .

;