Refunds

This may be a red herring but I had to call the ticket office for help. It appeared if I just logged on to look at my account for example this options screen wasn't presented. However if I navigated via the option from the email then bingo, the options screen came up straight away!

I haven't received an email. Not a ST holder. I will ask for a refund for the tickets for the 3 matches that I'd brought tickets for.
I intend to donate halve to one of the hospice charities that the club support, they can also claim the gift aid.

Brother has received an email. Perhaps it's being done by support number?

Just rang the ticket office, I had to create an account for each of the four season ticket holders I've got in my family, went for the credit option

I hadn't received an email from AFCB. Rang the TO just now, they then sent an email to me. Had they sent one before? I regularly check my junk folder. The email that they sent immediately wasn't in the junk folder.

Clicking on the link prompts you to logon and then you then have a choice of waiving the refund, donating it or claiming the refund.
With regard to the refund, I always pay by credit card but they ask you to supply a bank sort code and account number. All done.

By the way, ringing the TO, they haven't changed the intro messages at all so they mention ticket availability and match day tickets. Seems a world away. :confused:

I hadn't received an email from AFCB. Rang the TO just now, they then sent an email to me. Had they sent one before? I regularly check my junk folder. The email that they sent immediately wasn't in the junk folder.

Clicking on the link prompts you to logon and then you then have a choice of waiving the refund, donating it or claiming the refund.
With regard to the refund, I always pay by credit card but they ask you to supply a bank sort code and account number. All done.

By the way, ringing the TO, they haven't changed the intro messages at all so they mention ticket availability and match day tickets. Seems a world away. :confused:

I’m a bit miffed by it, I spoke to a helpful bloke yesterday morning he said there were a few others that hadn’t had an email and he would send it out to me ‘today or tomorrow’, absolutely nothing today. I’ve emailed again after my first email Saturday.

I’ve changed my card so it’s not as simple as waiting until the 12th for automatic refund. Interesting they sent you an email straight away yet mine would take a day or two....almost as if emails aren’t instant. :rolleyes:

Can anyone help and give me a telephone number or email address as I have had no contact about my season ticket situation and is the ticket office open? Thanks.

;