Sam Surridge

I flickin' did ..a couple of times or more !
When us plays Stokeys I will probably have more spout to spout... pottery spouts ha !

Why though? The guy was bang average for us and now he's gone to a very unlikeable team (a mutual feeling if their fans outside the ground whenever we've played them is anything to go by). I can't understand why you'd become fixated on an average player to the extent you'd support the opposition over afcb.

Why though? The guy was bang average for us and now he's gone to a very unlikeable team (a mutual feeling if their fans outside the ground whenever we've played them is anything to go by). I can't understand why you'd become fixated on an average player to the extent you'd support the opposition over afcb.

I wouldn't..under any circumstances support Stoke over the Cherries, although I've always liked Stoke City from their days in the top Div in the 70s..
..I just feel that although you, or me maybe now on reflection, could consider Surridge average generally.. he and his contributions might have worked better in a different squad and period...and I think his commitment to the club was better than many others..but thats just me..it will be interesting to see how he fares up there!

I think also now, in this period of Football adjusting itself back to some normality...its best that we all get a tad less serious in our Forum exchanges.
This post-Covid season scenario combined with Boscombe being at the start of a new managerial regime...lends itself to unpredictable outcomes.

;