Steve Cook

Stupid of Forest to not even have Surridge on the bench...it's the main reason they lost... plus too many new players not gelling under the intense pressure from the rampant indefatigable Cherries .

I think we are going to get a few managers sacked..as we rip through the table like a forest fire !

Stupid of Forest to not even have Surridge on the bench...it's the main reason they lost... plus too many new players not gelling under the intense pressure from the rampant indefatigable Cherries .

I think we are going to get a few managers sacked..as we rip through the table like a forest fire !

Yep and Stuart Pearce too... no wonder we beat them :D

The leadership thing is wasted on me. I just don't think it's important but I rate Cookie and think he'd have been a real asset for us over the this season and the last.

must admit I'm surprised he's featuring for forest. was thinkign the other day, its kind of ironic, in that he'd probably be playing for us now in the PL, now parker has left and out the picture at forest.

clearly cooper still values him though, despite all the new signings...

I'd like to see him back after he retires - I could see him doing a great job behind the scenes. What with Franno and Tommy E already here - we'd then only need Charlie D for our old rearguard. I'm not generally for ex players getting jobs just because of past deeds - but when they they have great heart and attitude, plus a strong work ethic, I think if we have a suitable role, we should consider them first.

He couldn't really come over, we'd just comeback from 2-0 down to beat his current team. How could he come over and get the sort of reception Nathan Ake got at 'City. Forest fans, owners, the media would have gone into meltdown and we were to focused on celebrating with our players. Shame because he deserves an acknowledgement from us but post match yesterday wasn't the time : )

;