Summer transfers

I'm not sweating at all. It's funny watching Forest dropping 17 million on some player you've never heard of from the continent. We used to get all frothy about that but these days I'm much more comfortable with a circumspect approach in the market. We have a decent squad. A couple more signings and we will be fine.
I agree. And importantly we haven't lost anyone to other clubs either and nor does it look as though we will.

We need competition for JZ at left back.
We also need competition or back up for Travers in goal, I'd prefer a veteran.
A centre back who is at least as good as Nat Philipps to start next to Kelly and another one to provide competition for them. I would say a right back too, but we have just signed Federicks, so Smudge needs to step up like he always has done and stay injury free.
I don't think we need anyone else, but I think Pukki would be good for 5 million, as an impact sub or plan B, just like Moore, but maybe Parker thinks Dom, Moore and Lowe is enough.

Need a right winger too. Stanislas doesn’t count and Brooks won’t be fit for quite a while. We’re in trouble if we’re relying on just Christie.

We need competition for JZ at left back.
We also need competition or back up for Travers in goal, I'd prefer a veteran.
A centre back who is at least as good as Nat Philipps to start next to Kelly and another one to provide competition for them. I would say a right back too, but we have just signed Federicks, so Smudge needs to step up like he always has done and stay injury free.
I don't think we need anyone else, but I think Pukki would be good for 5 million, as an impact sub or plan B, just like Moore, but maybe Parker thinks Dom, Moore and Lowe is enough.
We can’t be relying on players like Lowe or Marcondes if we want to have any chance of being competitive. Nice guys and decent championship players, but miles off of what our closest competitors will be calling upon.

We can’t be relying on players like Lowe or Marcondes if we want to have any chance of being competitive. Nice guys and decent championship players, but miles off of what our closest competitors will be calling upon.
Marcondes and Lowe have incredible stats considering their lack of game time. I would keep them, especially as we could go down. Stanislas and Goslin were 2 players that hardly featured or hardly did anything in the championship, they both played a massive part for us in our 5 year stint in the premier league. I'm happy with our squad.
Our 2 11's:

Travers, JZ, Kelly, Mepham, Smudge - Cook, Lerma, Billing, Anthony, Christie - Dom

? (Dennis), LB?, Hill, CB?, Federicks - Pearlo, Rothwell, Marcondez, Dembele, Brooks/Lowe/Stanislas - Moore/Lowe

It's just our defence that looks incredibly fragile

I'm not sure. Both Emi and Jamal can score important goals. I'd like to see them get some sort of chance.

Who are our closest competition? and what do they have?

Well forest have surridge
They also have the player who scored the 5th most goals in the bundesliga last season, they have just signed one of the best defenders from that league too. Fulham have signed a 20m pound international Portuguese midfielder and Leeds have just signed a winger from Holland who scored 26 and assisted 14. I genuinely believe that if Parker keeps us up it will be an achievement that matches Leicester’s title win, not sure how we can be expected to compete with this in all honesty.

They also have the player who scored the 5th most goals in the bundesliga last season, they have just signed one of the best defenders from that league too. Fulham have signed a 20m pound international Portuguese midfielder and Leeds have just signed a winger from Holland who scored 26 and assisted 14. I genuinely believe that if Parker keeps us up it will be an achievement that matches Leicester’s title win, not sure how we can be expected to compete with this in all honesty.

And that confirms it classic Waz. Downplaying us and bigging up our rivals. We haven’t even got through the transfer window yet so how can you judge? It’s not a coincidence you left the board after your humiliating loss telling everyone Forest would get automatic and slowly but surely your traits have reappeared as KK. You must think we are fools.

Oh christ kingwaz has started.
Unproven players from European leagues, that's worked well for Fulham and other clubs in the past. I mean scoring 26 goals in the Dutch league really, I'm quaking.
Keeping us up is a bigger achievement than Leicester winning the league, are you serious.
I suggest you put another bet on Forest

And that confirms it classic Waz. Downplaying us and bigging up our rivals. We haven’t even got through the transfer window yet so how can you judge? It’s not a coincidence you left the board after your humiliating loss telling everyone Forest would get automatic and slowly but surely your traits have reappeared as KK. You must think we are fools.
Of course we will have to wait until the end of the window to judge, all the noises seem to be that we won’t be spending a lot though. Just saying we need to be realistic, not sure it’s possible to survive as a newly promoted side without splurging the millions. By the way, chill out mate, you seem to be quite highly strung. Perhaps take the advice of that bloke who suggested the lettuce leaf.

Of course we will have to wait until the end of the window to judge, all the noises seem to be that we won’t be spending a lot though. Just saying we need to be realistic, not sure it’s possible to survive as a newly promoted side without splurging the millions. By the way, chill out mate, you seem to be quite highly strung. Perhaps take the advice of that bloke who suggested the lettuce leaf.

I’m chilled. Just don’t understand your obsession with bigging up our rivals like you did with Forest.

Oh christ kingwaz has started.
Unproven players from European leagues, that's worked well for Fulham and other clubs in the past. I mean scoring 26 goals in the Dutch league really, I'm quaking.
Keeping us up is a bigger achievement than Leicester winning the league, are you serious.
I suggest you put another bet on Forest
It has worked very well for a lot of clubs to be fair, you can name one it hasn’t paid off for though so there is that I guess! Over half the league is probably made up of foreign imports! To write them off simple for being from a foreign league is strange.

I’m chilled. Just don’t understand your obsession with bigging up our rivals like you did with Forest.
Fair enough, didn’t sound it. Who am I bigging up? I’m saying that it will be very difficult to compete when virtually all of our rivals are spending big money, do you honestly think that this isn’t the case? Frankly I hate this league anyway so am not overly bothered, just an observation!

i'm not too worried about the current lack of signings (things can and likely will change) - it seems silly to bring in loads of big money singings when the team is clearly in a relatively good place collectively (in terms of both ability and togetherness) and has arguably significantly improved on the latter since the relegation

we really dont need that many at all

also of note is that people have said you can only really make 3ish changes to a 1st team without beginning to disrupt the team significantly - it could be that forest/fulham do this while spending big money and negate the money they have spent! / shoot themselves in the foot

Fair enough, didn’t sound it. Who am I bigging up? I’m saying that it will be very difficult to compete when virtually all of our rivals are spending big money, do you honestly think that this isn’t the case? Frankly I hate this league anyway so am not overly bothered, just an observation!

Because we had to listen to 2 months of you calling us delusional when we didn’t agree with you or foolish for not placing a bet when the bookies had missed a trick.

It has worked very well for a lot of clubs to be fair, you can name one it hasn’t paid off for though so there is that I guess! Over half the league is probably made up of foreign imports! To write them off simple for being from a foreign league is strange.
I'm talking about the lower end transfers, sure some at the top end e.g. Man city's and Chelsea are proven players.
Personally I'm happy we're not blowing 20m on some unproven player

;