Dan Gosling

Imagine where the mighty Hornets would be without the 6 points Dan Gosling goals have won us. Oh yeah 4 points ahead of you guys but you would have a game in hand. Godling is a great addition to our promotion squad.

Agreed, I don't have anything against Gosling at all... In interviews before he left he spoke out (a bit) about certain players not doing enough, and I think we all saw what he thought of some of them when they came down here... 'Zero love lost' springs to mind...

I think he'll be even more of a bit-part player next season back in the PL though, and that is even if he is still required... Surely it's about time Watford replaced their manager?

I quite like the fact there was no love lost when he came back here. I can't stand all this refusing to celebrate goals against former clubs. You don't play for them anymore and should be desperate for your current club to win. So what if a few oversensitive fans of your former club get upset.

He - IS Going Up....Gossers Going Up !

He is a man who joins clubs and helps take them up.

The PL might be a bit too much for him now I guess...but he would as sure as Sh*t Give it a Go and probably get more games than the great J.King !

Imagine where the mighty Hornets would be without the 6 points Dan Gosling goals have won us. Oh yeah 4 points ahead of you guys but you would have a game in hand. Godling is a great addition to our promotion squad.

Oi Mooser...well done and Good Luck to you buggers next season....get in there and upset the big clubs !

...hopefully we can join you...so please , if we do....can you get your groundsman to grow the grass a bit longer around the penalty areas... so our guys can have softer landings...and maybe put some springboard thingys under the turf just a bit back from the corner flags..to give our wingers a decent launching platform! :loser:

Your guys didn't get much looting done in Lutons goalmouths t'otherday !

¶ Many a tear has to fall..but its all in the Game...All in the Wonderful Game that we know as Love ¶

Last edited:
Good luck to him. I always admired his determination, effort and commitment for us, and he gave us one of the greatest awaydays of our PL spell with the overhead kick that won us the game at Stamford Bridge

Interesting really... We had some great times at Chelsea...

I wonder what is people feel is best away day from Glen Murray's majestic late winner... The 3-0... or Goslings late overhead winner...?

For me it has to be Glen Murray's 82nd minute winner. I have never had to stop celebrating from being out of breath before... Mental scenes !!! But also as it was our first season in the PL...

Interesting really... We had some great times at Chelsea...

I wonder what is people feel is best away day from Glen Murray's majestic late winner... The 3-0... or Goslings late overhead winner...?

For me it has to be Glen Murray's 82nd minute winner. I have never had to stop celebrating from being out of breath before... Mental scenes !!! But also as it was our first season in the PL...
There was also that last minute equaliser in the League Cup. I have to agree though the Murray goal was a moment I’ll savour for ever. Weren’t Chelsea the current champions too or have I got that one wrong.

He - IS Going Up....Gossers Going Up !

He is a man who joins clubs and helps take them up.

The PL might be a bit too much for him now I guess...but he would as sure as Sh*t Give it a Go and probably get more games than the great J.King !
God you talk ****************.

He barely played for us when we got promoted.

He joined a team already in the mix and has played sparingly, and you turn him into the promotion king.

Lovely guy, wish him well, but lets not re-write history.

He joined a team already in the mix and has played sparingly, and you turn him into the promotion king.

You only just noticed?

Like you I'm a fan of his and he's been a great servent to the club but it would take a special kind of stupid to turn down 26 year old Ben Pearson by refusing to sell 31 Ryan Gosling.

Actually I'm not God - I'm just on his top - table !

Gosling was a part of our 5 year stay in the PL..having great, good, average and less good games -same as all the others!
As it stands- of course Pearson is an obvious progression -younger and potentially better in the long term!
I think and tap in my own Cherry History as I see it ! It will clash but suits my overall view of things.

Last edited:
Tbf that was only about his 3rd or 4th start for us

Hardly been a regular and Tuesday was his first big contribution to the promotion run .

Gosling was a part of our 5 year stay in the PL..having great, good, average and less good games -same as all the others!
As it stands- of course Pearson is an obvious progression -younger and potentially better in the long term!
I think and tap in my own Cherry History as I see it ! It will clash but suits my overall view of things.
I was almost understanding your post for a second there but then it got away from me.
If I wasn't busy learning Italian at the moment I'd have ago at learning Brian.

I was almost understanding your post for a second there but then it got away from me.
If I wasn't busy learning Italian at the moment I'd have ago at learning Brian.

You do whatever makes you happy and in a groove...Mr Notmarco !
Good luck with Italian.. I dabbled with it - a most attractive language but I found it quite difficult tbh , compared to French which is one of the easiest id say - I managed a reasonable understanding of it on paper but the listening/speaking aspects had me beat!

According to Wiki, Dan played in
18 League games in our promotion season 2014-15 and then
34 in our 1st PL season 2015-16

Sorry to see him go but he wasn't playing much this season. Surprised he was allowed to go to a competitor but perhaps we couldn't really control that?

;