Jonathan Woodgate

Do you want Woodgate in charge first game of next season?

• Yes

Votes: 102 49.5%
  • No

Votes: 104 50.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why do you think that they're going to sack him, that would mean someone at the top accepting that they have made another mistake, doesn't happen in business and I cant see it happening here either.

No point in sacking him UNLESS we have a proper experienced manager lined up to replace him.
We screwed up appointing Tindall, ditto Woodgate, i could see it happening again. the lack of planning is shocking.

Shambles....!!! NB and RH will no doubt be looking at their little book of phone numbers later and perhaps Kevin Keegan might be the next lucky famous face to get a call

No point in sacking him UNLESS we have a proper experienced manager lined up to replace him.
We screwed up appointing Tindall, ditto Woodgate, i could see it happening again. the lack of planning is shocking.
Well, we might as well keep Woodgate until the end of the season. BUT we should be planning who is our next manager NOW, not faffing about in May or June.
Also, the high earners cards will be marked to be sold too no doubt.

Perhaps our owner has had enough and wants out having witnessed the shambles of the Hughes /Blake decisions from Tindall to Woodgate with just a touch of Henry and the recruitment and departures which never matched any realistic ambition To progress. Needed amother competent central striker ,sorry Long and Surridge just ain’t good enough at this level .

As long as the twart has realised that subbing Pearson for Phil Bill when a two-man midfield is actually working was a mistake, we MIGHT still have a chance on Saturday.

If we lose that then whatever. We could struggle to fill two stands when they eventually open the ground.

Huge apologies for this, but there's a tiny part of me that wishes we'd gone down again this year, to save the pain of watching first hand another impending relegation season.
Still, om the positive side, I need Barrow away in my quest to 'do the 92'.
Apologies again.

How many more wins do you reckon to secure the playoffs? I reckon 7
Do you think from what you've seen this season we can achieve that?
I have no idea....but until its mathematically impossible, what's the point of giving up..........if we plummet down the leagues and crowds dwindle to 2/3,000 , I shall be (God willing ) one of the sad fu@kers still there

I have no idea....but until its mathematically impossible, what's the point of giving up..........if we plummet down the leagues and crowds dwindle to 2/3,000 , I shall be (God willing ) one of the sad fu@kers still there
Same but I'll still be moaning and raging after a sh*t performance that we've thrown away the season and we'll end up in the conference the season after

;