New Old Cherry

Others do and always have, for over 20 years on AFCB message boards. If you don't find their contributions interesting then that's fine, everyone is different, but at least give others the courtesy of enjoying the contributions of others.

No one is stopping you from contributing if you stick to the t&c's. You even now have your own ramblings thread.
20 years? When did Gary start his forum all those years ago?

Reality boy lives in a separate dimension, he will not answer a simple question.
He will just repeat his drivel like he did on the echo, western gazette and various northern local papers.

KK went through a phase of being fine. He keeps on topic and adds some decent insight. He's critical but that's not a crime. Unfortunately he can't keep his emotions in check and goes full offensive, condescending and hyperbole mode after we lose.

New Old Cherry (now Old New Old Cherry?) just takes every thread off topic and offers nothing to the topic of the thread. Ignore doesn't work because he draws everyone else in to the NOC show.

Just stick R+R on ignore. He's a broken record and offers nothing.

KK went through a phase of being fine. He keeps on topic and adds some decent insight. He's critical but that's not a crime. Unfortunately he can't keep his emotions in check and goes full offensive, condescending and hyperbole mode after we lose.

New Old Cherry (now Old New Old Cherry?) just takes every thread off topic and offers nothing to the topic of the thread. Ignore doesn't work because he draws everyone else in to the NOC show.

Just stick R+R on ignore. He's a broken record and offers nothing.
Despite him claiming otherwise, I do wonder if KK doesn't make it to many away games. I could be wrong but I get this vision of him streaming all of our games whilst getting tanked up at home. Some of his half and full time rants have been award winning and then you get some like at half time on Saturday that are pure poison. Many of his posts are well thought out and he obviously studies games and the tactics that are put in place but then he let's himself down whilst seemingly under the influence of something.

;