New Old Cherry

Lucky you.
All the letters, numbers and symbols all on display at once. Must fill your entire screen on whatever device you use.
I use a mobile for 95% of posts...I don't know which one is the shift key.
The other posts are from a Kindle...same confusion !

Last edited:
Now that’s funny !!!shame old cherry and Cornish cherry didn’t make the cut …I can’t imagine how many tens of thousands of posts all his alter ego’s have made on this flawed sh*t forum …get a life man !
oldcherry wouldn't make the cut as it's not Brian. Old Cherry was just his rip off for a while. The point about the number of posts on the forum is valid. But why? If he hates it so much. The answer is addiction.

Hey @davidwhitehead :wave::wave:, we are all really looking forward to hearing how you class a flounce that’s only announced to old new cherry via DM…. Which he immediately blabbs
No I didn't...I said No Comment because I wasn't bothered in that moment.
Some of you people make some very wooly assumptions..you think you own the f√cking Forum....and the exiles and 'olds' shouldn't be on here....that's great....when weve died off and the JCLs get bored if the club dives down the Divs..any contributers will be thin on the ground..and you'll have no b@stard to call out !
3,000 to 4,000 or less average crowd...and about 10 to 20 on this Forum.
...and Flounce is a daft Forum word ....just basically means Leave...he might only be having a break...who knows....like I have before occasionally, outside of the bans.
Others have taken breaks...tired of the hostility...some tired of nonsense...for which im guilty I guess.
But anyway ..between the Cherries games....does it really matter what social discourse goes down..it's just attritional banter and some of it humourous thank the Lord Harry Rock.

Some of you people make some very wooly assumptions..you think you own the f√cking Forum....and the exiles and 'olds' shouldn't be on here....that's great....when weve died off and the JCLs get bored if the club dives down the Divs..any contributers will be thin on the ground..and you'll have no b@stard to call out !
...and Flounce is a daft Forum word ....just basically means Leave...he might only be having a break...who knows....like I have before occasionally, outside of the bans.
Others have taken breaks...tired of the hostility...some tired of nonsense...for which im guilty I guess.
But anyway ..between the Cherries games....does it really matter what social discourse goes down..it's just attritional banter and some of it humourous thank the Lord Harry Rock.
Mr I’m not bothered once again showing the thinnest skin on the forum :fish:

You need to re-read what you actually posted before going off, yet again, on a pointless, puerile rant.

In between your flounces, name changes and bans.
Have you ever thought, ‘Is it my fault, I get stick and bans’. Or do you think 99% of us on here are all numb nuts.
I had a mate back in the 70’s, nice bloke but nearly every weekend he’d get in a scrap.
Guess what?
It was never his fault.
Played in the same Sunday league team as him, if ever a skirmish occurred 90% of the time it was him. Again, not his fault he would proclaim.

In between your flounces, name changes and bans.
Have you ever thought, ‘Is it my fault, I get stick and bans’. Or do you think 99% of us on here are all numb nuts.
I had a mate back in the 70’s, nice bloke but nearly every weekend he’d get in a scrap.
Guess what?
It was never his fault.
Played in the same Sunday league team as him, if ever a skirmish occurred 90% of the time it was him. Again, not his fault he would proclaim.
How seriously you take the Forum comes into the equation don't you think ?
Virtually no one in the wider Football World sees it....
Anyway I like getting stick..dishing it out ..getting it back...sadistic ( probably wrong word in haste) streak maybe...love the exchanges generally.
It's no sweat really....

I don't think anyone's ever carved up the Forum like me...but I think it had it coming you see....
...my forte has always been silencing, sorting out bullies...especially those apt to 'gang up'.
I'll use whatever method seems topically appropriate...however bizarre ..and ...and I know i've got support....now if that doesn't carry any power at any juncture...fear not...I'll carry on in Lone Ranger mode.....

Chuck whatever effette or aggressive sh*t at me you can muster, i'll dig deep...arrogance will feature...I don't care or have regrets about that...means to an end...

Comprehendo ?

I don't think anyone's ever carved up the Forum like me...but I think it had it coming you see....
...my forte has always been silencing, sorting out bullies...especially those apt to 'gang up'.
I'll use whatever method seems topically appropriate...however bizarre ..and ...and I know i've got support....now if that doesn't carry any power at any juncture...fear not...I'll carry on in Lone Ranger mode.....

Chuck whatever effette or aggressive sh*t at me you can muster, i'll dig deep...arrogance will feature...I don't care or have regrets about that...means to an end...

Comprehendo ?
Bloody hell NOC. That’s something to comprehend the night before a game.

Comprehendo ?
Name names big man .
If “ carving up “ mean self absorbed b** locks then yes the forums never seen anything like you .

Comprehendo ?
What unsavoury characteristics, arrogance and narcissism in the extreme. Why this irrelevant nonsense prevails on what is principally a football forum is beyond me.

Bloody hell NOC. That’s something to comprehend the night before a game.
Yeah well I like to stand my ground....mind you I did Run in Fear for my Life once after Bristol Rovers skinheads had bruised me up somewhat..twas like I'd been tattooed from head to foot .the Medical Officer on my ship in Plymouth wasn't impressed with my story and I got charged with self- inflicted wounds...luckily on the day l had lightweight footwear on and was able to eventually outrun the buggers in their somewhat clumsy bovverboots ...and get to safety further into the Bristol backstreets....and ended up that evening trunking a young bimbo in the Withywood area, South Bristol, called Janice 'Juicy' Jones ....I filled her with Cherrycum....there could even be genetic evidence now in the stands at Rovers or City !
Her father had worked in a Knicker factory...but he couldn't get any staff discount because he was on trial for three months..oh yes they were so poor ...I could not believe it....no roof in the corner of their gaff.....while she was goosing herself to orgasm on my poor prone bruised torso..I was studying The Plough star formation in the Southern Sky.

Anyway ..back to now...earlier I encountered yet another Newcastle fan, in a different pub this time...the guy said he came from Scunthorpe....so I told him off for not supporting his hometown club...the lowly 'Cnuts' of Scunny in the National League North !
He changed the subject...telling me about his love of Eddie Howe but also told me that Jason is even more popular up there but he didn't know why..weird....but I like weird....he then bizarrely predicted Boscombe to win 2-1 because he thinks Guimares is not fit... although they have some 'wonderkids' who might get a game and we need to be wary of that.

Funny old Game.

What unsavoury characteristics, arrogance and narcissism in the extreme. Why this irrelevant nonsense prevails on what is principally a football forum is beyond me.
There was a guy called Jacks who never posted on the football threads. He had a political agenda and that was all.

But, hey. This is about bullying a long time AFCB supporter.

I get, NOC is annoying at times, but at least his roots are local (Poole).

Give the guy a break. Too many people on here are homing in on him.

There was a guy called Jacks who never posted on the football threads. He had a political agenda and that was all.

But, hey. This is about bullying a long time AFCB supporter.

I get, NOC is annoying at times, but at least his roots are local (Poole).

Give the guy a break. Too many people on here are homing in on him.
Give the guy a break? Seriously? :LOL:

And just because I/others respond to these posts (something that a narcissist craves), is not bullying and neither is the content of what are commonly robust responses.

Give the guy a break? Seriously? :LOL:

And just because I/others respond to these posts (something that a narcissist craves), is not bullying and neither is the content of what are commonly robust responses.
It looks like bullying to me.

What’s your perfect outcome from this?

;