Non - Brexit

A dream job of blaming the scapegoats while piling up fair and reasonable expenses, whats not to like.

A compliant media avoiding asking, so during the time as mep how much investment and how many jobs did you bring in to the uk?

A dream job of blaming the scapegoats while piling up fair and reasonable expenses, whats not to like.

A compliant media avoiding asking, so during the time as mep how much investment and how many jobs did you bring in to the uk?
You would think some of the UK newspapers would be able to find some interesting stories on Farage and the rest of his company's MEP's. They seem to find dirt on everyone else.
What benefit would some of the tax shy billionaire newspaper owners get from Farage doing nothing in the EU parliament?

Something to brighten the mood, don't think remainers and leavers will ever agree & we can go round in circles for days, last 3 pages much the same and barely any new content regarding the PM's latest Backstop alternative.

Sorry I know climate change is something we should all be aware of but come on, can't see how this sort of things helps, wasting fuel on a fire truck, not to mention clean up operation and then this happens..........
Laurel & Hardy moment from the extinction rebellion. Watch the video

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-en...ion-rebellion-lose-control-of-fake-blood-hose
Bunch of buffoons :D

You should re-read what I said. I didn't attack her or say she was anti-Semitic I just said she'd used the trope and pointed out the double standard in relation to Corbyn and labour. He's inadvertently used tropes in the past and been slaughtered for it - perhaps validly given the problems in his party but to me it seems inconsistent.

Tbh I can't say I really understand some of these tropes and certainly didn't know things like this or "rootless cosmopolitans" are used as euphemisms and dog whistles against Jewish people. You can understand why they are so sensitive about these things given the history involved so if they say it's an anti-Semitic trope then that's good enough for me.

As far as you are concerned you've flown off the handle having a pop at me because you think I've said something I haven't. As I say it's not my argument - my argument was just about the inconsistent reactions. No sign of Rachel Riley on this one and she seems to be all over these things usually.
On a totally superfluous level Rachel Riley can be all over me and my thing whenever she likes :p

Questions flying around in the House.....many of them centered on how NI are to accept proposals regarding the border (s) in their province....im wondering how they can either accept or reject any proposals if the Stormont Government is Not Sitting...and that running parallel to the fact the DUP could not be bothered to attend todays sitting of Parliament or indeed as is usual ..no Sinn Fein members....what a shambles NI is...
..I believe in time it would beneficial to all ...for it to be part of a United Ireland. The province is basically a bloody nightmare as it is..so it is!
Regarding Northern Ireland , have you been watching the Secret History of the Troubles series on BBC4 ? Four parts so far from the arrival of British troops in the 60’s up to the infiltration of the IRA by our security forces in the late 80’s - some real revelations in there and a great series - I recommend it .

Accounts seem to differ, but either way it would seem fair to say the talks between UK-EU on the Boris proposed alterative to backstop haven't gone anywhere thus far.

Not really surprising: Boris and his cronies are desperate to leave with no deal so have deliberately put forward a set of proposals knowing that they would be unacceptable to the EU.

The reason for that is simple. All BJ cares about is winning the next election. If the UK leaves with no deal the Brexit Party is marginalised. If, however, there were to be a deal, then the Brexit Party would take enough of the Tory vote to lose to Labour (eg the Peterborough by-election) or to the Lib-Dems (eg the Radnor by-election).

The fact that a no deal Brexit would do lasting damage to the economy, lead to inflation and food shortages, put many people’s health at risk because of disruption to medical supply lines etc etc doesn’t bother this Tory government in the least. They and their friends are rich, they’ll be alright.

Something to brighten the mood, don't think remainers and leavers will ever agree & we can go round in circles for days, last 3 pages much the same and barely any new content regarding the PM's latest Backstop alternative.

Sorry I know climate change is something we should all be aware of but come on, can't see how this sort of things helps, wasting fuel on a fire truck, not to mention clean up operation and then this happens..........
Laurel & Hardy moment from the extinction rebellion. Watch the video

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-en...ion-rebellion-lose-control-of-fake-blood-hose

you get a mention

If the EU want to keep us sweet ..THEY need to get some goodies on the table..otherwise they lose us totally...then they are cream crackered....no money from us and lack of co- operation on all fronts!

I imagine they are long past the point of worrying about money from us. I also imagine that behind closed doors they are discussing how to remove the veto from a nation that is leaving.

The whole damn thing is...and will be...swings and roundabouts....whatever the outcome.
And laid across everything will continue to be that old veneer....the rich to be richer...the poor to be poorer.
The only variable on a theme....is the Rape of the Planet...in exchange for 'progress'....which is increasingly a worry to those conscious of survival.....of both human and animal......
And who are the Conscious ?....certainly not the likes of Tory, Labour, Lib Dem, Brexit Party, the EU, China or Trumps America.....bastards...all of em!

;