Scott Parker

Blimey..you are one serious mofo...at 0540 in the morning !
I didn't even mention Robins...not sure I've even heard of him.
Of course your right about Rooney/Gazza etc....but I'd like to think that our Vision can extend.. and sight a few more options as well as Parker!
Howe had Zero experience...so basically a lot what happens is down to circumstance other than what's on a players CV.
I'm kind of hoping now, to Hell with mine or anyone else's opinion...that if JW is moved on...then we actually get some dude none of us has heard of !
....." get some dude none of us has heard of "........speak for yourself, you never seem to of heard of a lot players....above in this post you've not heard of Robins and when the England squad was announced you said you hadn't heard of 3 or 4 players.......that sums you up a bit.....spouts of a lot but knows very little.

Come on West Brom you know it makes sense!........you don't want to appoint the likes of Valerien Ismael when you can have Parkerball.

How the ' ' ' k do we know the club is targeting Parker if they don't communicate with the fans...its the fans as I see it pushing for him...on here...on posts!!!
The club is acting all Kremlin and MI5..and on that basis ..if they don't open up then I don't really give a ' ' ' k who we get now !

What are you on about? Like with player signings the club never communicate with fans until it’s a done deal. Use your common sense

You really do spout ****************! Parker is being discussed because this thread is about him and he’s currently in the running. And if you read the posts there are other names being talked about.

When you say the thread is about him, I presume you mean Old Cherry, like every other thread he posts on?

:yawning: :utc:

I believe it's 4 weeks this Saturday when our season ended. Whilst I realise that 'lots' of things are happening behind the scenes it is worrying to the fans that nothing is happening.

If we are waiting for SP to leave Fulham, what happens if he turns us down because his conditions aren't meet - salary, transfer budget, his staff.

I believe it's 4 weeks this Saturday when our season ended. Whilst I realise that 'lots' of things are happening behind the scenes it is worrying to the fans that nothing is happening.

If we are waiting for SP to leave Fulham, what happens if he turns us down because his conditions aren't meet - salary, transfer budget, his staff.

I imagine conditions have been discussed and met between us and Parker, more hinges around his current employers...

What are you on about? Like with player signings the club never communicate with fans until it’s a done deal. Use your common sense

You need to worry more about 'common sense' being used at Dean Court. don't you...wouldn't you ?
I'm not being paid to rant am i ?...and I enjoy the winding up banter and fun element of ridiculous conjecture (google for full meaning).
Hey look...I'm going to seem a right effing idiot if we actually, eventually get Parker, before the fixture list even...but I'll take that in my stride..and obviously get behind a Cherries manager.

....." get some dude none of us has heard of "........speak for yourself, you never seem to of heard of a lot players....above in this post you've not heard of Robins and when the England squad was announced you said you hadn't heard of 3 or 4 players.......that sums you up a bit.....spouts of a lot but knows very little.

Thing is Ted..we'll need the likes of me to keep Forum numbers up if we happened to plummet down the leagues any time.

As far as 'knowing little' ...I've kept my eyes and ears shut since going to DC in 1960..so that's my problem... my fault entirely. :confused:

There’s plenty still on here from the league two days

Good..good..that's good to hear...I suspected that was the case...but I'm not so confident about the younger element sticking around..
..I haven't completely analysed things in that respect..but keeping tabs on it in the next few seasons...football is changing rapidly !

I’m afraid this forum and it’s previous incarnation red&black has been going along time before you showed up old cherry. Lower leagues and all.
No offence meant.

I'm just trying to recall the previous versions.. All I can think of is..

Vitals
Rednblack
Botw
???
???

I think it was around the mid 90s I started reading online with Ray Brown's update, whatever that was called..????? was it Ray Brown???? I recall it had a row of football shirts across the top of the screen...

;