Thoughts v Boro

Not very entralling again. The lack of Plan B has been debated on here for ever , regardless of manager, but the present tactical set up does not seem to have an option to change and overcome the tactics from teams up and down the league. Collective responsibility on the pitch and the so called coaching team.

True it is the jittery business end of the season and we held onto what we started with which is one more point than one of our rivals but where was the passion, leadership, inginuity and desire on the pitch today because I saw very little.

On to Coventry I wonder which team will turn up in AFCB colours.

Well I'm sure max had some input. But seriously if we go up then isn't that vindicated? That's what they were asked to do, get us promoted.
In a way I guess. The sad thing to me is what a decent manager could have done with this squad and money in transfer windows and what entertainment we could have had. Parker in the PL. We could struggle to match that 9 goals Fulham achieved at home. How you can get a squad with Cantwell, Solanke, Anthony, Billing, Lowe and Dembele to have five shots (one meaningful) in three games is frightening. I don’t include Christie in this because we don’t want him to shoot.

All of the evidence that this is what would happen was at Fulham and they ignored it to follow their own stupidity.

This makes no sense to me at all. But as usual your contribution to the game thread is just to have a pop at those that contribute rather than contribute…
Which I’m perfectly entitled to do. After all you’re the one I’m responding too.

you dig at Parkers dress sense, as you did Tindalls suntan, so I don’t think I need lessons in positive contributions.

but I’m happy with where we are, and if I wanted to criticise Parker I think I’d be capable of ding so without mentioning his dress style. If the club get rid of him the. I’ll get behind the next one.

In a way I guess. The sad thing to me is what a decent manager could have done with this squad and money in transfer windows and what entertainment we could have had. Parker in the PL. We could struggle to match that 9 goals Fulham achieved at home. How you can get a squad with Cantwell, Solanke, Anthony, Billing, Lowe and Dembele to have five shots (one meaningful) in three games is frightening. I don’t include Christie in this because we don’t want him to shoot.

All of the evidence that this is what would happen was at Fulham and they ignored it to follow their own stupidity.
Well 2 promotions in 2 seasons from the championship, if we do it, is not a bad record, yes the performances could be better.
We could have had numerous other managers with better performances, and not go up, look at west brom, sheff utd and forest at the start of the season, good squads, poor results.
I'm not saying I wouldn't prefer Cooper as manager, but if Parker gets us up, him, Blake & Hughes have met their objective.

As mentioned on Solent after the match, Kris Temple seems to think that Parker doesn't rotate the squad enough, he just trusts about 13 players.

Feel sorry for Marcondes, Davis, Meps.

Today:
We know Smithy at LB doesn't work that well and I was surprised Cantwell played on the left too.
It was a hard watch today.

As mentioned on Solent after the match, Kris Temple seems to think that Parker doesn't rotate the squad enough, he just trusts about 13 players.

Today:
We know Smithy at LB doesn't work that well and I was surprised Cantwell played on the left too.
But we all knew that in advance, that’s the worrying thing. Watch us repeat that back four at Coventry.

Today:
Good points, with Smith going to left back it was as if he rotated both left and right backs. Why not bring in Davis, and keep the Smith/Christie partnership intact at least

;