New Old Cherry

You’re starting to rant. Time to post on your soap box thread.
You can't entertain the Forum like I can.... so you need to pull my posts to bits.,to get your rocks off !
I know they are rants..most of my posts are...and deliberately so : I like ranting. It's Fun.

Others can use the boring 'New Old Cherry' thread...if it floats their boat....I will carry on sailing around all the other threads.

You can't entertain the Forum like I can.... so you need to pull my posts to bits.,to get your rocks off !
I know they are rants..most of my posts are...and deliberately so : I like ranting. It's Fun.

Others can use the boring 'New Old Cherry' thread...if it floats their boat....I will carry on sailing around all the other threads.
newsflash your posts are annoying not entertaining

newsflash your posts are annoying not entertaining
In Your f√cking opinion...doesn't need a f√cking newsflash....plenty of others will agree with you..but many will not.
Thats entirely acceptable....people annoy other people ...it can reach hostility level....why we have the Ukraine and Gaza scenarios ! :rolleyes:

There are daily ding dongs between posters on this Forum....some enjoy laying into each other over football disagreement...

Others ..like me .just like making statements to get stuff off their chests...not being bothered if it's a wrong or outdated notion....or is complete nonsense !
You don't have to linger over it ...or read it in full if the first few words tend to rile your constitution...or you have a particular aversion to a particular prat fullstop.
I think we can get there in the end....with some kind of truce !

Last edited:
In Your f√cking opinion...doesn't need a f√cking newsflash....plenty of others will agree with you..but many will not.
Thats entirely acceptable....people annoy other people ...it can reach hostility level....why we have the Ukraine and Gaza scenarios ! :rolleyes:
Brian, off you go now to the New Old Cherry thread, there's a good chap.

There are daily ding dongs between posters on this Forum....some enjoy laying into each other over football disagreement...

Others ..like me .just like making statements to get stuff off their chests...not being bothered if it's a wrong or outdated notion....or is complete nonsense !
You don't have to linger over it ...or read it in full if the first few words tend to rile your constitution...or you have a particular aversion to a particular prat fullstop.
I think we can get there in the end....with some kind of truce !
you get very annoyed when people question you even though you state its just a joke for you.
maybe just relax a bit don't get worked up

you get very annoyed when people question you even though you state its just a joke for you.
maybe just relax a bit don't get worked up
Do I ? Interesting theory.
You don't think I'm sat here laughing then....or have been winding anyone up ! :unsure:
You see ...this is the thing with online stuff....you never really know !

You don't think I'm sat here laughing then....or have been winding anyone up ! :unsure:
You see ...this is the thing with online stuff....you never really know !
you get to know how posters respond and their demeanor and you have changed alot like all this is really getting to you, you haven't been the same after your latest few bans

you get to know how posters respond and their demeanor and you have changed alot like all this is really getting to you, you haven't been the same after your latest few bans
You have it all worked out then......none of my diverting tricks or deceptive behaviour has worked ?...ok we can run with that...I don't know how good or not your perceptions are..your ability to be right in your calculation.

....I won't say that nothing has ever 'got to me'...I mean Christ I have vulnerable moments/ periods like everyone else but in general I'm fairly thick - skinned and just playing mind games much of the time...out of devilment and boredom....plus beggaring belief at some the ways football can turn people into hostile idiots.
I survived the 'skinhead' era...learnt a lot from that...

You have it all worked out then......none of my diverting tricks or deceptive behaviour has worked ?...ok we can run with that...I don't know how good or not your perceptions are..your ability to be right in your calculation.

....I won't say that nothing has ever 'got to me'...I mean Christ I have vulnerable moments/ periods like everyone else but in general I'm fairly thick - skinned and just playing mind games much of the time...out of devilment and boredom....plus beggaring belief at some the ways football can turn people into hostile idiots.
looks like your thick skin is just a act and its showing, like I said take some time to relax maybe reduce your screen time it's for your own good

looks like your thick skin is just a act and its showing, like I said take some time to relax maybe reduce your screen time it's for your own good
I see....and you are in the relaxed state that you are advising me to be in.....which is why you feel the need to advice a 73 year old who has stated many times that his time on the Forum is partly an 'act' for various reasons that suit his needs.

Mr Rikki39..oh to be in a room with you and have you curled up laughing with my deeper takes on the aspects of Football and a few other subjects .

I see....and you are in the relaxed state that you are advising me to be in.....which is why you feel the need to advice a 73 year old who has stated many times that his time on the Forum is partly an 'act' for various reasons that suit his needs.

Mr Rikki39..oh to be in a room with you and have you curled up laughing with my deeper takes on the aspects of Football and a few other subjects .
yeah I'm very relaxed, the fact that you keep stating your a act is just a smokescreen people are starting to see that what we been seeing is the real Brian.
like I said just worried about you.
there would be no chance to sit in a room with me, you swear too much needlessly for my liking

yeah I'm very relaxed, the fact that you keep stating your a act is just a smokescreen people are starting to see that what we been seeing is the real Brian.
like I said just worried about you.
there would be no chance to sit in a room with me, you swear too much needlessly for my liking
Real People exist...not all little cyber snowflakes like you !
You are not making any impression..with your wasteful texts.

Last edited:

;